Linnworks is currently seeking a talented Marketing Executive to join our growing team in Chichester, West Sussex. This is a new, exciting and challenging role for a SaaS marketer seeking personal growth and development.
What you'll do...
- Create, lead and execute quantifiable lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns, with a dedicated budget
- Identify and create world-class case studies using effective written, photographic and video content
- Identify, write and source remarkable content that resonates with customers
- Plan, execute and champion market research to further enhance our understanding of the customer journey
- Identify, map and develop buyer personas with effective framework
- Explore and implement effective CRO techniques to optimise the marketing funnel, and capture valuable data to support the sales team
- Engage with the ecommerce community and recruit new brand advocates
- Attend and contribute to community events
- Implement effective SEO techniques across all digital content
Who you are...
- You are an excellent writer
- You have experience with content marketing
- You have a degree in marketing (or equivalent)
- You are a team player
- You have excellent project management skills
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000, DoE.
- Regular company outings and vibrant social scene
- Office located next door to Chichester train station
- Plenty of free on-site parking available
- Free freshly-prepared daily lunch
Life at Linnworks:
Linnworks is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better environment for our employees, and a better service for our customers. The training and development of our employees is something we value deeply. We are committed to continuous investment into their personal growth, providing clear paths for career progression, and equipping them with the tools and training required to become experts in their profession.
Linnworks is one of the UK's most exciting high-growth tech companies. Founded in 2009, we have rapidly expanded to become the market leading provider of eCommerce software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions in Europe.