- Are you our next food superstar?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Commis Chef to join our talented team at The Bar and Grill.
Our team, who are led by Head Chef Ian, deliver amazing quality dishes using local organic produce, including award winning meats and cheeses fresh from our own Estate Farm.
There are training and development opportunities available with our in-house butchery, dairy processing and cheese-making facilities.What you will need:
What you will get:
- You'll be passionate about delivering excellent food every time.
- Enthusiasm - you'll be a great team player.
- Good knife skills and some basic kitchen experience would be advantageous.
- Training and development opportunities within our own on site butchery and cheese making departments.
- A superb range of benefits including event tickets, gym membership, a health cash plan, and entry into the Goodwood bonus scheme.
- Free parking, uniforms and staff meals whilst on shift.
This is a full time contract of 40 hours per week. Shifts are on a rota basis four days on, three days off.Due to our rural location, having your own reliable transport is essential.
Click 'apply' now!