We are working with a large accountancy firm on an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior vacancy for their Portsmouth office. This is a firm that can offer good progression and have a low staff turnover. They will provide full study support for the right candidates.
The office is conveniently located and has plenty of parking for all of the staff.
- Likely an early studier or part qualified ACCA/ACA
- AAT qualified will also be considered
- Must be currently working within an accountancy practice
- 1-2 years practice experience minimum
- Looking to join a join an impressive and well established accountancy firm, as part of a larger network
- Confident preparing accounts and working to budget
- Understand statutory audit with some practical experience
- Proficient in Sage Line 50, QuickBooks, Xero and Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of FRS 102 is desirable
- Comfortable dealing with clients and taking responsibility
- Able to coach and train junior members of staff when required
- First class presentation and communication skills
Please contact Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John for further information on this Audit & Accounts Assistant role and the Southampton based firm.