£24,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- 40 hours worked on 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
Senior Sous Chef
We are looking for a Senior Sous Chef to support the Head Chef, to develop a fantastic dining experience, utilising the very best of local and Estate reared seasonal ingredients and create dishes with a true British flavour, reflecting the finest Sussex produce and executed with care and precision.
To deliver an exceptional experience in line with the Goodwood brand and values and to support the Head Chef with the food offering, ensuring that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
What do you need to be successful?
- Proven relevant experience of working in similar standard food and beverage operations;
- Experience of working at Sous or Senior Sous Chef level within establishments of a similar standard;
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and produce consistent results;
- Good level of knowledge of ingredients, wines, spirits and food service;
- Previous experience of managing a team is desired, and the ability to manage the team and the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef;
- NVQ Level 3 in Professional Cookery & Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
We are lucky enough to work in some stunning countryside, so your own transport is required.
- Please view the document (opens in a pop up)